Flag Day Knitter

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

sock progress


Past the gussets and on to the foot! Aren't those the coolest point protectors? I got them at the spinning conference. Alice (one of the vendors) saw my dpn's poking through my bag and said "you need these" and I said "yes I do" and took them right out of the bag and put them on my needles and paid her on the spot. Uh that's why I can't tell you the name of them or how to get them. I will keep searching. They are little rubber caps connected with elastic. Great for the traveling sock. very gloomy rainy day in PNW - no natural light for picture taking.

2 Comments:

  • Your socks look great! I love that pattern. Great point protectors.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:30 AM  

  • I love how your socks are coming along, the pattern and the color you chose are so gorgeous! And those point protectors rock, what a great thing! Happy Knitting!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home