Flag Day Knitter

Friday, June 02, 2006

My Little Patch of Sunlight


I have decided it is much easier to take a picture of a sock-in-progress on my foot when it is knitted on 2 circs. This just looks like foot torture. See this little patch of sunlight on my floor? That's it, that's all I have. It is upstairs in the bonus room and after I get all set to take the picture the batteries go out in the camera. So back downstairs for new batteries and then all ready to click away and we have the focused interest of the dog in the way. What are you doing mom? What is that on your foot? Let me smell it (with my cold nose) mom! Finally a pic for you of the Embossed Leaves knit #2. I am pleased to say that my idea to make these fit better is working. I knit the twisted rib on size 2 US, the leg portion on size 1.5 US (my usual size for sock knitting) and right after the heel turn I switched to size 1 US for the gussets and foot. It fits like a glove - er a sock :- )

3 Comments:

  • Pretty! I have some yarn waiting to be made into these socks, so much yarn, so little time...

    By Blogger Jenn, at 10:16 AM  

  • Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:58 AM  

  • Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home