Flag Day Knitter

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Christmas in May


Look what happened while nobody was looking. I finished the Arches and Columns scarf. A Christmas gift. While not quite the 55" the pattern called for, I like the length. Coming from Midwest winters I know that we like our scarves shorter and stuffed into our coats. No added bulk around the middle area thank you, and no long flowing scarves to get caught by the wind and smack you in the face. I know of what I speak. It took me awhile to get the hang of the pattern - but when I did I worked on it exclusively. I am usually a one project woman. I have socks still on the needles, and now that the A&C is complete it is full time sock knitting in my future. But be warned I have another Christmas gift scarf to make. Same yarn, different pattern. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home