Flag Day Knitter

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Crap TV = Sock Knitting


Doesn't everyone know that? After I watched the season finale of Bones there was nothing to watch on TV. This means knitting time for me. I am jealous of all those knitters out there that can "pop a movie in and knit all day." Well not me. If I am watching something - then I am watching it. I can't knit and watch at the same time. It may have something to do with the fact that I wear glasses. I need my glasses to watch TV, but cannot wear my glasses to knit. So here's me knitting with no glasses on, something is on the TV that I want to see so I have to stop knitting and put the glasses on. Now repeat that about 100 times during a 1 hour program and you get frustration. Or at least I do. So when there was crap on TV last night I put on the History Channel (no groans) and listened to a 2 hour program about the Knights Templar. Interesting enough to keep me company - but not enough to want to look at it. And see what happened? Sock knitting. What was that? What about the purple scarf you say? Well I relagated it to inside knitting and spent the sunny day listening to a Cast-On podcast and reading more Knitting Rules. Ahhhh much better.

1 Comments:

  • I like to listen to TV and knit, I concentrate better when I have background noise.

    Your socks are so pretty! What kind of yarn are you using?

    By Blogger Jenn, at 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home