Flag Day Knitter

Friday, June 09, 2006

Not Today's Plan

I have this saying...."Today's plan is..." or even "that's today's plan" It just means that my ideas/plans for the future are only good for about 24 hrs at a time. Don't get me wrong - I don't waffle about things, I don't have a problem with commitment - I just realize that things are temporary. Today the plan was made for me and not by me. This morning brought my son tossing his cookies on the lawn prior to getting a ride to school. After that crisis was taken care of I get back home after 30 mins at the gym to a phone message from my mom. "call me as soon as you can, I need to go to the doctor" NOT good news. I left the house at 8 and didn't return until 2. Everyone feels better. Now excuse me while I go find a spot and knit awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home