Flag Day Knitter

Monday, June 05, 2006

My Weekend


Phew, I am tired. I was non stop on Sat. I went with mom and SIL to The Tacoma Unit in Spanaway for a Mini-horse show. Too cute! Then we hit a farmer's market, had lunch at Knapp's and headed over to the Northwest Regional Spinners Association conference at the University of Puget Sound. (sorry Blogger is having fits and won't let me link right) We only spent the afternoon shopping the vendors and chatting with some of the spinners. SIL brought her wheel and mom and I brought our knitting but all we did was spend dollars. Oh well. We had fun.

2 Comments:

  • Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:58 AM  

  • Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home