Flag Day Knitter

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

o6 o6 o6


To counteract any bad vibes that might come my way today I present pretty colors - and pretty soft stuff too. That is 1 completed Embossed Leaves sock (knit-to-fit) in Rowan Cashsoft green, and the start of a Branching Out scarf in Glimmer alpaca pink. I am not a pastel girl, I am not a pink girl, and I am definitely not a glitter girl. I like the deep rich color of jewel tones. The scarf however is for the Think Pink KAL for breast cancer. The Glimmer is 98% baby alpaca/3% polyester. I bought it at the NwRSA conference this past weekend. So soft and the pattern is working up much better than my previous adventure into lace. I hope all of you have a heavenly day ;- )

1 Comments:

  • Your socks look great-I love that pattern!!! I also had the idea to knit branching out with some alpaca I have. Love yours.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home