Flag Day Knitter

Thursday, March 01, 2007

knit night


There's nothing but bad news and re-runs on TV tonight. So I am headed upstairs to the big screen TV to knit a little Jaywalker II with my buddy Harry Potter. (I think I am in the mood for some POA) I also took tomorrow off of work. Woo Hoo! A 3 day weekend. I deserve it. 120+ days of work in a row.......yep I need a break. But before you all get jealous, I am preparing my taxes tomorrow. Ha! gotcha, by preparing I mean popping the paperwork in the mail to the accountant. Like I do my own taxes...ha ha ha, ho ho, hee hee hee. I can barely remember to balance my checkbook. (isn't that what online statements are for????)

1 Comments:

  • Hee! That's how we do our taxes, too. Mine are more complicated because I'm a contractor, so I'm considered self-employed and there is just no wa on Earth that I am getting into that.

    Enjoy your day off!

    By Blogger Jenn, at 7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home