Flag Day Knitter

Monday, February 26, 2007

Winter Scarf Swap

Yes! A good swap exerience. I love my package and all the goodies.

As for what I have been up to lately? Hrm, well I frogged the Red Light hat, started another hat of my own design, didn't feel the love so I frogged that as well. Went online surfing and remembered I wanted to make a soft knitted doll for baby Caitlyn. If only I could get the out of print German language doll pattern......wait - what do I see? A downloadable doll pattern for $4.37 US?! Yippee - instant gratification. Ordered, downloaded and started. Pictures to follow when it doesn't look so creepy. (you start with the head, I have a finished unattached head - like I said - creepy!)

p.s. still haven't figured out the linkage thing yet, sorry. Go to http://www.rebecca-online.de/shop/product_info.php?currency=USD&products_id=281 hey - now it is $5.20 US. weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home