Flag Day Knitter

Sunday, February 04, 2007

The not so Super Bowl

So how much knitting gets done during a Superbowl? Not much. I had to fit in the yelling, screaming, swearing, and eating.



1st quarter, happy beginning.


2nd Quarter, still doing good.


3rd quarter, the beginning of the end....(never a good quarter for the Bears)



4th quarter, after I accepted the inevitable loss I knit a little more.

We did have company and we did have Portillo's beef. (shipped in) We were even serenaded by my son's Colt fan friends at the end of the game. Teenagers!

Socks = Jaywalkers in Koigu.

1 Comments:

  • Oh, Sheryl, I was so excited when the Bears ran the opening kickoff for the touchdown, and then they picked off Peyton Manning. I had such high hopes! High hopes that Peyton would spend the entire game making that exasperated face and flapping his arms around, but sadly, it was no to be.

    The commercials weren't even good. Hrmph. At least it's not all bad, if the Bears had won, Tom would have had to get up to go to work at 2:30 AM. Gotta love working for a sporting goods company!

    By Blogger Jenn, at 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home