Flag Day Knitter

Monday, January 22, 2007

actual knitting content


For those of you who are tired of football and/or the Chicago Bears *gasp* I bring you knitting. Yes I knit on this last week. I finished the pirate hat. I swear the 2.25" of lining took just as long to knit as the rest of the hat! But I digress. I like the hat, I think I did well on the hat, the hat looks good, the hat is.too.small.
Hmm - swatch? for a hat?? Opps. So this is a child's version of the pirate hat. Only thing, I don't know a mother who wants their little angel sporting skulls and crossbones on their wee heads. It's a wonder.
I will use what I learned and move on.....to another hat :-)

The boy has deemed me worthy of knitting him a hat.....I've got chills.

1 Comments:

  • I would be glad to take the hat off of your hands!!! I have a 3 year old that would love it :o) I'm weird that way...I'm *that* mom LOL. I think it looks great!

    By Blogger Stephanie, at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home