Flag Day Knitter

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

MoMo

ETA: this is yesterday's post that blogger refused to post.

We have a new baby in the family, the extended family. Little Molly was born yesterday. 10 fingers, 10 toes, 2 happy parents. This makes 3 wee ones for me to knit for. (all in the same family) Flowers were sent and booties are on the needles.

I had feedback at work today, and it was all good. Yippee! Still liking the working thing.

And no worries for the Pirate hat, I have received a request for it. It shall be worn and loved.

As for the boy's hat - it is this one. Originally seen in Knit.1 Fall/Winter 2005, but now free on Vickie Howell's blog. Dontcha just love free?

Look what was delivered today,

I don't want to tell you what I paid for this hat, I don't even want to think about what I paid to have it shipped next day. GO BEARS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home