Flag Day Knitter

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Meet Missy Onehand


Hi, my name is Missy. I was rescued from the nakid doll bin at Goodwill yesterday. I was taken to a great home and given handmade knits. (see my sweater)


I was photographed next to a new handmade knitting bag. See the beautiful sun?
Then there was a mishap. I was brutally attack and now I have a handicap.....


Chloe chewed my hand off!
But I am still loved and well cared for, today I got a Valentine's day tote bag. Hopefully it will be full of Valentines!

p.s. Damn! I only had her for 5 hours before "the incident."

1 Comments:

  • Take heart Secret Pal, you have one last surprise coming. Your (alas)final package is being mailed tomorrow afternoon. This has been fun and I hope you were happy with the swap.
    Maybe see ya next time!
    Mrs. S. Pal
    Congrats on Da Bears!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home