Flag Day Knitter

Saturday, March 24, 2007

FO


The Jaker socks are finished. Father and Sons socks from IK Fall 2006, size 5.5 T knit in Koigu. I used less than 1 skein. So if you have little ones with little feet and just a little yarn - go for it!



I also frogged the sock I was making (Jaywalker in Koigu) for myself. I just wasn't feeling the love. This means my only project on the needles is the Irish Hiking Scarf in handspun. Hmm maybe I will sew up a new knitting bag today.......
As you can tell the weather is wet and dreary, so inside I will be.
Driving update, it is the boy's first scheduled drive day with the instructor. He drove to the driving school this morning, in the rain. He only gave me 1 heart attack while driving today. Improvement :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home