Flag Day Knitter

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

earning my grey hairs



So the boy has started driver training. The boy needs practice - hours of logged practice. Practice even in the dark. I earned points tonight having the boy drive to the library to pick up my book. (a knitting book of course!) It was light out. I let him drive around town (very small town) and show me all his friends houses. Then we went through the curves of Ohop (the valley) and he says "I want to go to the ranch" (my bro's place) Sure, go ahead. More curves, more traffic, starting to get darker...... He logged almost 1 hour of driving - I counted 10 new grey hairs!

1 Comments:

  • ACK! I have a few more years to go before I have to worry about Kyrin. You are lucky you are in a smaller town. I think I would feel safer with her driving around down there rather than around here. I'm not looking forward to it AT ALL. Speaking of the boy...do you guys want some more soap?

    By Blogger Stephanie, at 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home