Flag Day Knitter

Thursday, August 31, 2006

movin' right along


do-da-doo do-da-doo
Now I have that song from the The Muppet Movie in my head. "Bear left, frog right" hee-hee, it kills me. Oh, I'm back now.

Moving right along on Potus. I have finished the first repeat of 22 rows and have successfully rearranged the stitches. This is my first time with bamboo US size 1 and I have to be careful to be relaxed when knitting and not snap the little guys in two. So I knit 11 rows and rest. It is turning out beautious.

*knock on the door*

That was UPS with my QVC order. I ordered shoes. I still don't believe it, but I live out in bufu now and getting to a shopping mall is ugh! They are these clogs and they are like butta.

Ok, I have purchased new clothes, new shoes, I am getting my hair trimmed - all I need now is for one of the 300 companies I applied with to call me for an interview. Like NOW!

2 Comments:

  • Isn't the koigu a dream to knit with? I have one sock done....still need to get back to making the other one LOL. I am also delighted to read that you have joined up for sock wars. So have I! May we meet in battle....

    By Blogger Stephanie, at 1:00 AM  

  • P.S. Are you going to drive up here and see The Harlot when she's here on Sunday? I can't wait!! She'll be up here for 2 days :o) Gotta love the harlot

    By Blogger Stephanie, at 1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home