Flag Day Knitter

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

pictureless post

Blah
Is everyone on Blogger having this problem? Day 3 of trying to upload a picture only to have my browser (I'm on broadband) shut down. At least now I try to upload first - write blog second. Man it only took me 2 days to figure that out!

Anyway,
I am moving right along on my second Child's First Sock and I am about to start the heel flap. My Babe is all ready for a personality and clothes. I think she will be an avid football fan and I have some creative ideas floating around in my head for her.

My dining room table is LOADED with fabrics/notions/yarn all making me a bit crazy. I need to put some of it away so I can think and create. Too much chaos = no creative juices.

I want to knit, sew pillow covers, and pick up my book and the library - but I must go outside (67 degrees F) and stain that blasted lattice.

Pictures to follow when it will let me. Big day tomorrow!

2 Comments:

  • I upload the photos in my posts to Flickr, although there are other online photo things like Photobucket that you could use, too. When I try to use Blogger to upload photos, I run into problems about 50% of the time.

    By Blogger Jenn, at 3:14 PM  

  • AH! Someone else already mentioned it....I too upload my photos to flickr. You can get a free account or a "pro" one for $25 for a year. It loads waaaaay faster than blogger ever did and all you have to do is just insert the html in your blog :o) I just switched my blogger to the beta version as well and it makes it even easier.

    By Blogger Stephanie, at 12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home