Flag Day Knitter

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Terrible Tania



Meet Terrible Tania
This is her story: The Real Tania is a friend's boss. As bosses go, Tania is well, terrible. My friend has her hands full just trying to get through the day without choking her. So, I made Terrible Tania Babe(TTB) for her to take her aggressions out on. Don't worry TTB will not feel a thing. I forgot to tell you my friend is a witch. (no really, spells and everything) A white witch to be exact - so she only casts good spells. No good spells for Real Tania, but a feel good spell for TTB.



Look, I made her blood red panties - and check out her black heart. added for authenticity.
I hope she helps.

1 Comments:

  • Oh I hope it works! She's so cool.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home