Flag Day Knitter

Friday, July 28, 2006

WIPs


I don't know what's gotten into me. I am ususally a one project knitter. But look, I have 1,2,3 started. The blue is Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece that I am swatching for a child's sweater. Can you call a swatch a started project? If so then 4 are started. Yikes! And what is that in the bottom right hand corner? Have you seen this book? Have you been to the KAL? Warning - don't click link unless you have about an hour or 2 to just look in awe and smile. must see all archives. I came accross the KAL a few days ago and immediately requested the book from my library. I LOVE my library. They had 5 in the system and transfered one to me in 3 days. It was new, never opened. I always feel so special when I am the first to open a library book. Here is another warning - once you open this book you will magically cast-on for a Babe and be sucked into the vortex. I didn't mind :-) All I had for the body color was a stark white, not my first choice but this is a prototype practice Babe. If she works out the Babe will go to a friend - she has a plan for her. TGIF to all those reading this at work, have a great weekend, and heed my warnings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home