Flag Day Knitter

Monday, July 17, 2006

Random Bits





What a weekend!

I had a garage sale and made $120. Can you say yarn shopping? Plus I actually cleaned out the garage! It looks great.

I finally (I've been looking all summer) found a birdbath in my budget. Now the birdies can have a snack and take a swim while driving the dog crazy.

I finished my Broadripple socks. Pattern from Knitty.com, Leftover Trekking XXL(mom's, no color number), 2 circs - Addi #2. Next time I will change the cuff and the toe and maybe see what they look like in a solid.

I made bag #3! I used the same pattern as the piggies but made it longer. I like this size. I also made a green (used up all the fabric with the bigger size) accessory pouch, but I need a closure to finish it.

Soooo I am down to the fabric I have designated for my KSKS buddy. Which style should it be? Please comment and let me know what you think. Today is bill paying, grocery shopping, and nephew letter writing. And yes, start a new sock!

10 Comments:

  • Congrats on the yard sale $$! My vote for KSKS bag is #3!

    By Blogger PurlingPirate, at 9:56 AM  

  • Although I just adore them piggies, I too vote for bag #3.

    I think the slightly bigger size might be a good thing :)

    Cheers, Eva

    By Blogger EvaLux, at 10:10 AM  

  • I think the bigger one too! being pactical! Keep the piggies for yourself! That's good! cus I really like the piggy's
    Liz

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:18 AM  

  • I've been searching for piggies fabric to make a replica of bag #1. I can't help but cast my vote for KSKS bag #1. Bag #2 would be my second choice, though. :)


    PS Do you knit with a local group? I live, not too far from you, in Tacoma.

    By Blogger Emily, at 10:28 AM  

  • I'm going to have to say bag #3..although I love those piggies :)

    By Blogger Liz, at 1:14 PM  

  • Vote for #3

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:37 PM  

  • I love the Olivia pig print (have you read the books?) and vote for that one!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:56 PM  

  • Love them all! I vote to send the third bag to your ksks buddy and the piggies to me! Love the piggies!! Maybe we should all have a bag swap when this is over, and trade them! -Cathy

    By Blogger Cathy, at 6:04 PM  

  • I like the size and style of bag #3. They are all great.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:37 AM  

  • Well, I can see this only if I click on search this blog, good luck today...it was a cute blog day though and lots of comments

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home