Flag Day Knitter

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Big Money



Big money was spent on Monday. With my IRS refund I had planned to get new tires for the 2002 car. It is about time, about mileage, and about a sense of security while driving the wet curvy roads. What I didn't plan was the CPU frying out and needing to be replaced. The replacement vs. new decision was made knowing that I have a laptop of my own and the boy will be getting a laptop for HS graduation in 2 years. So even though it was big $$ for me, it was the cheapest choice. The boy has recovered from 3 days of no computer.....it was touch and go there for awhile. p.s. aren't my new tires purty? Knitting news - turned the heel on sock #2.

1 Comments:

  • Isn't it amazing how 3 days without a computer can be so terrible when you're so used to it?

    Your new tires ARE purty, and well worth the knowledge that you won't go flying off of a went road!

    By Blogger Jenn, at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home