Flag Day Knitter

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Knit to pieces


I have all the pieces knit for my friend's doll and I finished mom's sock #1. So today's goal is to sew up the Babe and start the toe for sock #2. This is a toe up sock but with a heel flap/gusset. Hmm, me thinks I will stick with the top-down version I know and love so well. It has a heel flap - sort of, and a heel turn - kinda, and a gusset - backwards......but I am not sold with the look of it. Mom thankfully likes it and is waiting for sock #2 to be knit.

Non knitting chores today include weeding (will it ever end?), a trip to the library and a stop off at the bank. Can I push off grocery shopping until tomorrow?........hell yeah.

1 Comments:

  • I've seen the toe-up with a heel flap socks in Sensational Knitted Socks and I don't know, it just seems...not right.

    And no, weeding never, ever ends. That's how you end up going outside one day, finding weeds taller than your plants and taking the weedwhacker to them!

    By Blogger Jenn, at 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home