Flag Day Knitter

Monday, July 31, 2006

A little progress and purchases



Yes, I am to the cuff on mom's sock #1. I will finish it today and then I can use it as a ref to make sock #2 during the week. I am still enamored of the Babes and went felt shopping (for eyes and mouths) on Sunday. I also ordered 10 skeins of Palette to make Babes and clothes. I have to wait 5-14 days though......I was not going to pay $10 for 3 day shipping. I will work on my friend's doll until then. The boy and I went to see the Miami Vice movie on Sat. It was Ok, I wasn't a big TV show fan. Do you see the Noro? Well um, yeah, I ordered enough to make 2 booga bags. WOO HOO! I also bought a pattern for a top and the fabric for it. The whole project will cost $6.31. A bargain! So I have quite a bit on my plate. A first for me, but I like the variety.

1 Comments:

  • That's how I am, tons of things that can be done. You just never know what you're in the mood to do.
    So funny, last year I bought that same shirt pattern. I just haven't found the right material for it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home