Flag Day Knitter

Sunday, December 03, 2006

I couldn't wait!


I told you that I was knitting - but it was a secret......I couldn't keep it.
This is a Christmas knit for my mom. Each year she gets a new Best Friends doll. She is wearing a handknit Barbie-sized sweater and I made her jeans and boots using the patterns from The Knitted Babes book.


Today I sewed her a Christmas sock bag.
It was a very busy weekend. I am done Christmas shopping, and wrapping. I have 2 deliveries I am waiting for - but that is all. Oh and the Bears clinched their division today! Woo Hoo.

2 Comments:

  • I love her!! Where did you get the pattern? Good for you for getting all your Christmas shopping and wrapping done.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:52 AM  

  • These are made from the Best Friends Dolls pattern from Interweave Knits Summer 2002.
    Fun Fun Fun

    By Blogger Sheryl, at 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home