Flag Day Knitter

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

rain, rain, go away


Yea, I'm in there......in the yellow somewhere. Yeesh.
On my way home tonight (about 3 miles from home) I rolled (pushed a button)down the driver side window to get a better view at the traffic while tying to make a right hand turn. After the turn I tried to roll (push the button) up the window and Hmm it didn't go up all the way. So I tried again, first pushing the button to go down, then up, then down, then up - all while driving in the dark on twisting mountain roads in the pouring rain. So finally I just put the window all the way down and thought of how to get to work (in the rain) in the morning, how much of a hassle it will be to get fixed, blah blah blah. When I was parked in my garage I took a deep breath and pushed the up button again. Yippee! It worked - it went up - I have a closed window.

Thanks dad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home