Flag Day Knitter

Friday, November 03, 2006

OK, funny story

Remember these socks?


I know I said they were for Dulaan (and I am still making Dulaan socks) but I sent them off to these angels.


Meet J and C. Babies of my cousin in IL. So I wanted to see who they fit so I could tweak and knit for cousin-baby toes. So here's the story.
Cousin receives socks in the mail. She puts them on J and they fit! She takes them off J and puts them on C. They fit C, but J has started crying (he wants the socks back) so Cousin takes sock off C and puts them back on J. Now C starts crying. So what does a smart mom do? Right now in IL J and C are each wearing 1 sock....and I am never to send just 1 pair in the mail again! Oops.
I am feverishly knitting to get another pair in the mail so at least both feet of both angels will be loved.
*sniff*

2 Comments:

  • You are funny! What cuties!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:25 PM  

  • What gorgeous babies! You better get hustling on those socks. There's nothing worse than bare little pigs! LOL Isn't it such a great feeling to know your hand knits are appreciated so much by such important little people?

    By Blogger Kerry, at 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home