Flag Day Knitter

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Little bits


I have been wanting to do something for Dulaan and spotted this button over at Mossy Cottage Knits. Hmm, I can do that. Now - what to do. Well you know I am a sock knitter, and what does a sock knitter have lots of? Leftovers.


Well at least I do. And I HATE leftovers. Stash is a bad word in my vocabulary. Wait! Don't leave! I truly prefer to have only the yarn for my current project and the yarn for my next (at most next 2) project. All these little bits make me feel bad. Like they have been abandoned, forgotten, discarded. It is simply not true. So my plan is to use these little bits for a good cause.



Dulaan socks for little feets. Makes me all warm inside.

2 Comments:

  • YES, I am not a big stash builder either. The only reason that I have the stash that I have (we won't count sock yarn, I just can't keep my hands off the stuff) is that all of it was discontinued. I have an entire stash of Lion Brand Cotton Ease. Everything else is sock yarn.

    That's a good idea, making socks for the Dulaan project. The little bits make me feel guilty, too. I have big feet though, so there usually isn't too much left over.

    By Blogger Jenn, at 12:31 PM  

  • how cute! I might make a pair too.


    mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home