Flag Day Knitter

Thursday, October 05, 2006

actual knitting


I finally started my Green Gable this week. (hey look, it's green!) I am finished with the lace part (part A & B) and now working in St st.(part C) So far so good.
I finished one Not So Seahawks sock and I am through the cuff of sock #2. If you didn't read my SP9 answers then you don't know the fate of POTUS. Alas, poor POTUS I knew you well. Yep he has been frogged. It just wasn't working for me. The heel was not to my liking (fitwise) and the foot was too short (my mistake) and blah blah blah - I frogged. I am thinking another Jaywalker. I am waiting for measurements from friends in IL so I can start gift knitting. That ought to be stressful.....

1 Comments:

  • Ah, poor Potus. It really stinks when you go to all the trouble and you hate it. But now you freed up the yarn for something else!

    By Blogger Jenn, at 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home