Flag Day Knitter

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Done!!



These were the fastest socks I have ever made. Man this is intense! My assasin e-mailed me to inform that her "weapon" was going out Monday Fed Ex. Well no delivery today and I was able to crank out my weapon and get it out to my victim ASAP.

details:
pattern = Socks of Doom
yarn = Peruvian Quechua (65% Alpaca, 35% Tencel) from Elann
color = smoldering embers
needles = Knit Picks size US3 (3.25mm)

I gotta tell you I did not enjoy knitting these socks. I have knit with Alpaca before but not Tencel. This yarn had me scratching something fierce. As you can see I added small goodies to ease the pain.

Momobeans, they are on their way.

1 Comments:

  • Curse you, Flag! Death came around 1:00 p.m. EST yesterday, when my 9 yo called me to announce my demise. (Now, if only I can pry my Socks of Doom off her piggies. . .)

    I'm sending my sock-and-two-thirds to you this a.m.

    Fran aka Momobeans

    By Blogger Frances, at 6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home