Flag Day Knitter

Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Biggest Loser is Back!!!!

Do you have any idea how much I love this show? LOVE it! I have been hooked since season 1 and look forward to each season and special edition show. My son says I am "obsessed with fat people." But that is not true. I love the stories, getting to know the people, rooting for them, and yes crying for them when they get booted. Oh and Bob Harper is nice on the eyes isn't he?


Seriously.



I must confess I purchased The Biggest Loser book, note pad and pen and I have checked out the workout DVD from the library.
Love.This.Show.

2 Comments:

  • I found your blog by hitting the next button, and I totally agree with you on the Biggest Loser. Its a great show!

    By Blogger BendingPeak, at 2:16 PM  

  • you are funny. We don't have the show here but I know how it is to be obsessed like that. I'd be watching with you, I'm sure of it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home