Flag Day Knitter

Friday, September 15, 2006

"What doing?"

A cute little phrase in my family aquired from my (very young at the time) brother.


As you can see I am plugging along on POTUS and I am wearily looking at my tiny ball of yarn after each round. There are the "free" pair of socks in neopolitan colors (hey Sockapalooza pal - look familiar?)I have been working up.


What is this? It is HandSpun from SIL (on left) and HandDyed from my KSKS (on the right) I am working up a skinny slip stitch scarf with the handspun and I swatched for socks with the hand-dyed. Yummy soft people, yummy soft. Do these look like Seahawks colors to you? Me too. I also have another cake of Seahawk inspired HandSpun from SIL (forgot to include in pic) that is going into the slip-stitch scarf.
It is a bounty of yarny goodness around here. I am being strict with myself though and will not cast on those Seahawk Socks in Hand-dyed yarn until I get some pants for my Babe and post her pic!

1 Comments:

  • It's almost cool enough for me to wear those socks again, whooo!

    By Blogger Jenn, at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home