Flag Day Knitter

Monday, October 16, 2006

Under the influence


of the Yarn Harlot that is. All it takes is a post (oct 12) about a one row homespun scarf and I'm off to toss the stash. I got homespun, I got enough grey matter to follow a one row pattern....2 days later - voila.
Today I rec'd Weapon In Progress from KnightsKnitting. A few alterations later....ready for post in the a.m.
**I am watching my Bears on MNF and I am CRYING in my iced tea! But those of you in Chicago know our Bears historically don't play well at night, and on Mondays? Forgetaboutit!
~pic of package tomorrow.
ETA: Oh.My.God. Bears win! 24-23. NFL history made! Da Bears defense rules!!!!

1 Comments:

  • Ah, but all is not lost! The Cardinals kicker just missed the field goal! Which I'm sure you totally knew by now.

    I was just sitting here thinking "boy, Sheryl must just be dying right now!"

    By Blogger Jenn, at 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home