Flag Day Knitter

Friday, October 20, 2006

My last day


Today is my last un-employed day. Woot, I start my new job on Monday. Finally. It felt like ages these past 2 weeks. I am set though. All ready. How did I spend my final free day? I cleaned the house, did laundry, got an oil change and new wiper blades (for the comute!) and grocery shopped. Phew, I am tired. But after all that cleaning and running around I came home to a card from my SP9 pal. Thanks pal - too cute.
Enjoy your weekend, I'm going to go listen to more Lime & Violet :-D

p.s. I have no idea about when or how many posts will be done next week. Bear with me until I get into a rhythm.

2 Comments:

  • Good luck on your first day! :D

    By Blogger Jenn, at 5:58 PM  

  • Good luck on Monday! Hope it's just great. Glad you got the card, hee hee. Be looking for more Real Soon.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home