Flag Day Knitter

Saturday, November 25, 2006

tiny little pieces


After what feels like forever, I have finished this Barbie sweater coat. I started it ages ago (um before the job) and little by little (excuse the pun) the sweater pieces began to multiply.

It gave the Thanksgiving company pause.....in fact the words were "that's just creepy Aunt Sherry" Tiny little knitted pieces pinned to death on the blocking board. It was creepy. But now the pieces have been assembled. (If you don't like finishing, then I don't suggest finishing an extremely small sweater) It looks great, but it will be a one-of-a-kind. Never again will I knit this tiny wonder.
But if you would like the fun go here.

1 Comments:

  • Cute! Thanks for the link-you know I love the torture of little things. I think I need to get some doll clothes made for Christmas.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home