Flag Day Knitter

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Transitions


Here we have Glee. Fresh off the needles and ready for blocking and hooks & eyes.
I hate it. I don't like how it looks on me. I forgot the "hang factor" of cotton/cotton blends. This just grows and grows and grows. And I should have added shaping - because man the shape it leaves me in is not flattering!




So minutes after the photo....... frogging began. (all those chins are really mine?)



Yep, all balled up again.



12 neat little cakes. (that is a container that apples come in when you buy them from Costco)


And a new beginning. I was surfing Ravelry and searched for projects made with my Knit Picks Shine Sport and found a lovely photo of this Luna Moth shawl. I think it was even in my Aquamarine colorway. Now that is a sign. I just finished my 1st repeat of chart 2. So far so good. I like the idea of my first shawl project being on a heavier weight yarn.

Like the project above, the blog will be going through some transistions. I will post finished objects and maybe a quick comment post now and then, but I will be taking a break at any attempt at regular posting. I tell you this so you will know to come by periodically to check on me and not have to be checking and checking wondering what is going on with the no posting. (there are others out there still checking on me right?) Now this does NOT mean I am leaving blogland. I LOVE blogland. Maybe too much - that all my time is spent surfing and commenting and that leaves me spent and no posting. You can always find me on Ravelry ; I am (of course) Flagdayknitter over there. See ya around.

1 Comments:

  • There aren't many things worse than spending all that time on something, trying it on and hating it. Well, there are worse things, but not in knitting.

    By Blogger Jenn, at 5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home