Flag Day Knitter

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Finally


They are done. Monkey socks made out of Koigu yarn. I have long since lost the info on this yarn. This yarn has tried to be many things before finally accepting the Monkey pattern. This have my first try at a picot edging. I love how it looks but it feels like you knit forever before you even start the sock. I will let you know how I like the stay-up-ability of the picot edge later. They are of course on my feet right now. Kitchenered the toe, put them on, took a pic, posted to the blog all in about 4 minutes.

And you know what this means? I only have 1 wip. 1. who hoo! My current knitting project is Glee. (more on her in next post)

Oh, and if you haven't read the Harlot(totally weird) - go. Hysterical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home