Flag Day Knitter

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Big Pink is back


And it looks just like this + 4 rows. With the weather turning to 50 and rainy (for oh the next 4 months or so) I had to face up to the fact that Glee will be for spring/summer 2008. So out comes Big Pink. Now if you remember this is a melding of a V-neck tunic pattern from Knitting Pure and Simple and the waist shaping of Green Gable. I had put it on waste yarn sometime during it's hiatus because I thought I needed the needles for another project - which I didn't and did not put it back on. Why is this a problem you ask? Well did I write the needle size down anywhwere? Could I remember what size I was using? No, and No. So I had to swatch - - - again. Ugh. 2 swatches for 1 project. Double Ugh. But I am back in the saddle again. Oh did I mention I couldn't really decide which swatch was right and promptly put the wrong size onto the project and knit 5 rows, and had to rip back and use choice #2. Funsville. Any-who, now it is just around and around and around for 4 inches. I shouldn't get into too much trouble.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home