Flag Day Knitter

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I tried...



I attempted 2 socks on 2 circs. from this book I didn't like it. Too fiddly for me. I've done stranded knitting with 2 skeins of yarn going, but I just didn't like two projects and 2 skeins at once. So genius that I am, I put each on 2 circs (God bless my knit picks needle stash) and away I went. See 2 socks at the same time - just 4 needles. Ah - much better.

These are out of 1 skein of Knit Picks memories in Redwood Forest.(I think) I don't see memories up on the site - hmm, just a color card. I love it! Very schmooshy. I would buy more if I could find it......hint - hint. And speaking of buying more - just got my "your order has been shipped" e-mail from my last Knit Picks order and I already have at least 1 more brewing in my head - trying to wait until after Christmas. yeah right! Oh and the stitch pattern is Corded Rib from the bible.

1 Comments:

  • They discontinued Memories in late spring. That made me sad, especially because by the time I realized they were taking away the whole line of it, the only color left I wanted was Redwood Forest. So sad!

    By Blogger Jenn, at 6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home